Don’t Think to Enter is a point and click escape game. You are trapped inside an abandoned building. No one is near to help you out. Escape from this building by finding items and solving puzzles. Good luck and have fun!
You ran off the horrors of the dreadful house of Forgotten Hill and are finally back to your car, just to find out that your girlfriend is not there anymore! Following the few clues she left, you find yourself inside a terrible and grotesque Puppet Theatre.
Something terrible happened here, you been murdered and now you has returned from the dead try to find the mysterious answers. Collect clues and solve puzzles to get out of this haunted house!
In April 1994, Catherine goes on vacation with her father and little brother to visit her Grandmother in the small town of Horam City. They travel happily until the car’s engine mysteriously stops working in front of an old and abandoned Old Hospital called Murn Carni Hospital, just a few kilometers from Grandma’s. The weather is starting to take a turn for the worst. Catherine gets bored in the car waiting for her father to fix the engine. She decides to take a look around.
Your fantasy is in danger!
Evil monsters, which are spreading in your dreams, prepare you some nightmares.
Choose your favourite level, if it’s unlocked, and shoot down all the enemies.
Make combos, headshots and double or multi kills for more points.
The score increases with the distance of the enemies and your current combo points.
THIS GAME INCLUDES:
– 3 levels / locations.
– 3 game depths for enemies and obstacles. (without stage 3d)
– 10 animated base enemies per level.
– 3 enemy types.
– 2 random ghost skins.
– 2 random zombie skins.
– 3 random dragon/bat skins.
– 2 minutes for each round.
– 4 ways to kill enemies and get points. (normal kill, headshot kill, double kill, multi kill)
– 1 leaderboard for all 3 levels. (you have the same chance on each level, to get a new high score)
– 1 level is dominated by zombies. (#1 – mainly walking enemies)
– 1 level is mixed between all enemies. (#2 – well balanced between walking and flying enemies)
– 1 level is dominated by ghosts and dragon-bats. (#3 – mainly flying enemies)
Screenshots (web version):
LEVEL OVERVIEW & STATS:
This is a Horror/Adventure game Like Slender.
Move with ‘A’ ‘D’ or arrow keys, Run with ‘z’, ‘m’ or shift key.
Hide with up key arrow or ‘ W’ (when you are close to an furniture of you can hide)
Hide is not always safe,,
and press down or up key* to pass by a door(? or stair .
You can see when he is coming by the dark light (?
Check EXTRAS to mute music or sound And more.
You decide to prove your courage by exploring an old house that has been abandoned for many years.
It is said that several people got lost there.
Even the family who once lived in that house, supposedly disappeared without a trace.
Just after you entered the place, the front door fell shut and – oddly enough – was locked!
Can you unravel the mysteries of the house and find a way out?
The game can be played in both English and German.
Guide the alien death slug through 7 brand new scenarios, using everything in the environment to kill his prey and gain their powers. The Visitor Returns is filled with more horror and gore than ever before. Battle it out in a bloody final confrontation with 6 possible outcomes.
A point and click game created in Stencyl, inspired by horror games such as Silent Hill. Puzzles are hard however you can use hints with the penalty of different ending.
Controls are WASD + Mouse. Use number keys 1-5 to change between available guns.
Killing enemies will reward you with points that you can spend on more advanced weaponry between waves. There are 8 weapons to choose from. (For testing, we included 1000 bonus points so you can buy anything)
Some COOL STUFF to take note of
- Bloodsplatters and dismembered bodyparts will remain on the floor permanently, piling up in a delightfully gory manner!
- The walls can be destroyed strategically. Its also very satisfying to blast holes in things 🙂
- The music changes to suit the pacing of the waves
- There are several unique enemy types, each with specific behavior