Use Up arrow to rotate up and Down arrow to rotate down. Move through the middle of the rings to score. Pass all rings to advance level. Take care not to fall down or you will loose a life. Have a great flight!
Just click on gamefield…
The Olympics have arrived again and this year you have the best chance of winning with all your training, now all you need is an awesome outfit to impress the judges. Mix and match all your different items to come up with an outfit that is sure to catch the eye of a judge.
The new version of “Ring Pass Not” is here!
We have worked on Ring Pass Not 2 for quite a while now improving everything you, the players, wanted to be improved. There are now save options, a few rule changes, a better tutorial, and an extra game mode.
It also has improved graphics, sounds, and texts, and voice-overs (we’re obviously excited…).
We hope you enjoy the game!
Use the mouse to drag tiles into the ring.
Match tiles by either color or symbol to complete a safe magic circle.
Creating special combinations of tiles gets you bonus tools and points.
You must collect as many orbs as you can, having the same color as the ring.
Use A and D, or the left and right keyboard arrow to change the rings color.
The classic puzzle game. Night Fairy wants to return their magical artifacts, help her do it. Collect the puzzle. Difficulty increases from level to level.
Beautiful graphics and musical effects make the game interesting and exciting.
How to play:
The game in which the image is divided into squares.
You can move the tiles by clicking them.
Collect the puzzle.
You can rotate the playing field, to examine the picture from different angles.
Funny Arkanoid-like break-out game in which you move the paddle along the outside of a circle using mouse, grab extras and try to keep the ball inside.
Your mission in this game is to destroy all orbs which are placed inside the ring by hitting them with an energy ball. Use the mouse (recommended) or arrow keys to move your paddle around the ring and try to survive as longer as possible by keeping the energy ball inside the ring!
– the orbs can fire bullets – avoid these bullets because they can block the movement of your paddle for a short time
– the energy ball gets faster as longer as you keep it in the ring
– 40 different levels which are gradually getting more and more complex but you can start to play the game from any level you want so you don’t need to restart the game from the first level every time
– implemented nice particle effects
– 5 different types of the orbs
– a lot of different powerups
Every day, a new puzzle is randomly generated. All users across the net will get the same puzzle, so you’ll be able to practice your clearing skills and see how you rate against the world!
Try one of the 40 hand-built puzzles. You’ve got to clear everything in order claim victory!
Relax with Score Mode! Every move you make will be judged by the polar bears, either rewarding you with more health or taking away life. If your health drops to 0 or lower for 5 turns straight, it’s game over!
Shoot the balls inside the ring and destroy them by connecting three or more balls of the same color.
The balls can be connected only if they are the same color and if a distance between them is less than the given distance.
Here is how to play step by step:
- Move your mouse around the current ball to select its direction.
- Press the left mouse button and hold it down to define the ball power.
- Release the left mouse button to shoot the ball.
- Let’s hope your shot is good enough to make three or more balls of the same color connected.
Click on the same rings that are not blocked by other rings to lead a better marriage!